Cotton yarn is an ideal choice for crochet as we move into the warmer parts of the year here in the Northern Hemisphere. Cotton fiber creates breathable items that are also wonderfully sturdy and durable.
What string do you use for crochet?
Crochet thread is a specially formulated thread, usually made from mercerized cotton, that is used for crafting decorative crochet items such as doilies or, in the case of Lyn’s crochet patterns, flowers and fine home decor.
What should a beginner crochet?
22 Quick & Easy Beginner Crochet Patterns
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf.
- 1.5 Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern.
- 5-Hour Baby Blanket.
- Decorative Crochet Potholders.
- Reusable Cotton Balls or Spa Scrubbie.
- Quick and Easy Crochet Cowl with Fringe.
- Easy Market Tote.
- Easy Crochet Hat Pattern.