You can learn Outland Tailoring from the bookcases behind Loremaster Skosiris in Shattrath City. Click on the Tailoring bookcase behind him to learn Outland Tailoring. Players leveling in Hellfire Peninsula can also learn it from Dalinna at Thrallmar or from Hama at Honor Hold.
When can you learn Outland Tailoring?
This can be learned at Shattrath at the Scryer’s Tier; at 43.8, 90.4, inside the building you will find a number of clickable bookcases, each of which is named after a specific profession. Click the bookcase labeled “Tailoring” and you will be able to interact with it as you would with a regular tailoring trainer.
Where do I train for Burning Crusade Tailoring?
Burning Crusade Classic (300-375) You can learn the new TBC Tailoring skill from the Master Tailoring trainers in Hellfire Peninsula. Horde players can learn it from Dalinna at Thrallmar and Alliance players can learn it from Hama at Honor Hold. Rune Threads are sold by your trainer.
Is Tailoring good in TBC?
Tailoring. Tailoring will be the profession of choice for cloth-wearing classes like Warlock, which is the strongest DPS class in TBC. The profession provides numerous powerful pre-raid pieces of gear and also gives Warlocks their best-in-slot two-piece Spellstrike set.
Where can I get Tailoring past 300 TBC?
Exodar and Silvermoon City Tailoring Trainers (1-300)
- Refik <Expert Tailor>, Trader’s Tier, The Exodar (/way 64.6 68.6)
- Keelen Sheets <Expert Tailor>, The Bazaar, Silvermoon City (/way 57.2 50.4)
Where do you learn Northrend tailoring?
Northrend Tailoring Trainers
- Raenah in Borean Tundra at Warsong Hold. She’s on the 2nd floor of Warsong Hold, standing across from the bottom of the elevator. …
- Darin Goodstitch in Borean Tundra at Valiance Keep. …
- Alexandra McQueen in Howling Fjord at Vengeance Landing. …
- Benjamin Clegg in Howling Fjord at Valgarde.
Where can I learn cataclysm tailoring?
Requires cloth found on humanoids. Allows a tailor to make basic cloth armors up to a maximum potential skill of 75. Requires cloth found on humanoids.
|Name||Leyweaver Aurielle <Tailoring Trainer>|
|Level||45 – 60|
How do you level tailoring?
How to Quickly Level Tailoring from 1 to 300
- Apprentice Level: Can be learned at Level 1, starts from 1 skill, goes up to 75;
- Journeyman Level: Can be learned at Level 10, when you reach 50 skill, goes up to 150;
- Expert Level: Can be learned at Level 20, when you reach 125 skill, goes up to 225;
Do you need tailoring to wear Spellstrike?
Spellstrike Pants is a Cloth pants that can be crafted by Tailors with a skill of 375. The pattern for this item, Pattern: Spellstrike Pants, has a chance to drop for Tailors from Murmur in Shadow Labyrinth. Crafting this item requires 10 Spellcloth, 5 Primal Might and 1 Primal Nether.
How do I train past 75 Tailoring?
You can only train Tailoring past 75 if you learn Journeyman Tailoring (Requires level 10). Not every tailoring trainer will teach you this skill, you will need to find an Expert Tailor.
Which profession goes with Tailoring?
|Profession||Recommended Companion||Alternate Companion|