How do you make a good lunch bag?
Foods to put in a lunch box
- Fresh fruit.
- Crunchy vegetables.
- A meat or protein food such as slices of lean meat, hardboiled egg, peanut butter or nut paste*
- Dairy food such as a cheese stick or slice, grated cheese, milk or yoghurt.
- Starchy food such as bread, a roll, pita or flat bread, fruit bread or crackers.
What material is best for a lunch box?
Stainless steel is the best material for non toxic lunch containers and the best option to use for your child’s drink as well.
How do you make a lunchbox on scratch?
- Pour the orange juice into a highball glass first.
- Next pour the beer.
- Then pour the amaretto.
- Finally, pour the Southern Comfort.
- Alternately, you can put the Southern Comfort in a shot glass and drop it down in.
- Give it a quick stir.