Chronologically. One of the most obvious ways to scrapbook is chronologically. Start the day your child is born and just scrapbook their life as it happens. This is a great way to organize a scrapbook and works perfectly for people who like things a specific way.
How do I organize my scrapbook workspace?
Hide it: To keep the scrapbook room looking beautiful despite storage bins and half-completed projects strewn around the room, organize everything beneath closed doors. Have a drawer or cabinet for everything to keep your supplies out of site. Another idea is to use under-table space for organized storage.
How do I organize my embellishments?
General Storage for a Variety of Small Embellishments
- Embellishment Boxes.
- Glass or Plastic Jars.
- Small Zip-Style Baggies.
- Empty Film Canisters.
- Spice Jars on Spice Racks – revolving, magnetic, or wall-mounted.
- Multi-Drawer Chest.
- Photo Storage Box.
- Tackle Box or a Travel System.
How do you declutter scrapbook supplies?
Tips for Decluttering Craft Supplies
- Most unfinished projects were donated or completed, but mostly donated.
- Return them. If you purchased the supplies recently and have a receipt, return them. …
- Sell them. If you have a lot of supplies, you may want to try this. …
- Donate them. This is my preferred method! …
- Old Projects.