Is it hard to crochet with fluffy yarn?
It’s a polyester yarn. You can see in the picture below, that the base strand is a very fine ply, and the fluffy section, has very long, thick wisps. On it’s own, this is a difficult yarn to crochet with as you will very quickly lose sight of that fine base ply and will only see fluff.
What should a beginner crochet?
22 Quick & Easy Beginner Crochet Patterns
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf.
- 1.5 Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern.
- 5-Hour Baby Blanket.
- Decorative Crochet Potholders.
- Reusable Cotton Balls or Spa Scrubbie.
- Quick and Easy Crochet Cowl with Fringe.
- Easy Market Tote.
- Easy Crochet Hat Pattern.